Exchange Tickets FAQ
What is an exchange ticket?
A Hadi Shrine Circus ticket purchased outside of Ticketmaster, the Ford Center Ticket Office, or the Hadi Shrine Ticket Office is what’s called an exchange ticket. These tickets do not grant admission to the Ford Center, but instead, need to be exchanged for a reserved seat at one of the eight showtimes.
How much are exchange tickets?
The biggest perk of purchasing an exchange ticket is that you get a $4 discount on every ticket purchased. Each exchange ticket is $18 and has an exchange value of $22, which MUST be used toward the exchange for a reserved seat. There is no general admission. The reserved seat prices are $22, $27, $32, and $37. If you purchase an exchange ticket:
- $0.00 is exchanged for a $22 reserved seat
- $5.00 is exchanged for a $27 reserved seat
- $10.00 is exchanged for a $32 reserved seat
- $15.00 is exchanged for a $37 reserved seat
Where do I get an exchange ticket?
Exchange tickets must be purchased in advance of the first show on Thanksgiving day. Currently, exchange tickets are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Eastland Mall Food Court
- Pat Coslett’s Simplicity Furniture and Sleep Shoppe
- All Schnucks grocery stores in Evansville and Newburgh
- Remote locations in Huntingburg, Princeton, and Vincennes
- From local Hadi Shriner
See ticket sales times and addresses on the website.
Where can I REDEEM my exchange ticket?
Exchange tickets can be redeemed at these locations:
- Hadi Shrine Circus Ticket Office (until November 27)
- Ford Center Ticket Office (until November 27)
- Eastland Mall Food Court (until November 21)
- Pat Coslett’s Simplicity Furniture and Sleep Shoppe – Booth in Parking Lot (until November 21)
- All remote locations in Huntingburg, Princeton, and Vincennes (until November 21)
If it is the day of the performance, you can only exchange your ticket at the Ford Center Ticket Office. In order to get the best seats, we recommend converting your exchange ticket to a reserved seat as soon as possible. If you wait until the day of the show, long lines may cause you a delay.
Do I have to purchase an exchange ticket?
No. Regular tickets for reserved seats can be purchased at the Hadi Shrine Ticket Office (no additional ticket fees), the Ford Center Ticket Office (no additional ticket fees), or online at Ticketmaster.com (fees may apply). These locations allow you to immediately select the best available seats for your party.
If you still need to purchase tickets, visit hadishrinecircus.com/tickets to find a location nearest you.